Friday, March 16, 2007

Moving from PPC to PPA

It has been a long time since I posted, but I have been very busy working on building up my online income. In the process I have begun to switch my focus from PPC (pay-per-click - google adsense) to PPA (pay-per-action - Azoogle). The reason is that the PPA offers pay out much better so there is a huge upside to learning how to compete in the PPA markets.

Using PPC to drive traffic to PPA offers

The fastest way that I have found to make money from PPA offers is to create simple landing pages for offers and then drive traffic to those landing pages using PPC. This seems easy but there are quite a bit of pitfalls that can quickly run your costs up. The key is to test, test, and then test some more.

When I want to target a new offer, I create a landing page or landing pages that focuses on the keywords that I want to target (very important if you are using Google AdWords). Then I create some testing compaigns at various PPC engines. I monitor and tweak the campaigns until either: 1. I start getting conversions and making money, or 2. the costs of the test campaigns reach the payout of the offer without getting any conversions. I keep all campaigns that make money and delete those that don't.

Next post I will reveal some of the markets that are making me the most money...

2 comments:

Chris Varvaro said...

Thanks For The Great Information.
Good Luck to You.

Charles Kirkendall said...

I just wish that I would have made the switch to PPA earlier.