Sunday, February 26, 2006

Finding Value in Niches.

What is the value in a niche? Well I am going to find out and document my progress as I begin building small highly focused niche sites. I will be using a combination of adsense and assorted affiliate programs to make money on these niche sites. I won't specifically mention the niches that I am currently working with, but I will document the various strategies that I am using to increase the sites search engine rankings and page rankings.

Currently I have 5 different niches that are in various stages of development.

  • One finance related site started on 1/15/06: Site already has a page rank of 5 and is indexed in all the major search engines and is recieving 20 to 30 unique visitors a day from the search engines (I will be documenting how I achieved a page rank of 5 within one month.)

  • Another finance related site started on 1/15/06: Site already has a page rank of 4 and is indexed in all the major search engines. Site is recieving 5 to 10 unique visitors a day from the search engines.

  • Another finance related site started on 1/20/06: Site already has a page rank of 3 and is indexed in all the major search engines.

  • 2 sites in development phase.


Daily Income: $10/day.

My goal in this is to generate an income of $300/day by the end of 2006. I started this exercise on 1/15/06 which will give me almost a full year to accomplish my goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all sucess!
cal
pbmcb@yahoo.com